“Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.”
~ John Adams
Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting:
- Institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law;
- Human Rights
- A free and strong economy
- A military capable of ensuring peace at home and in the free world
- Energy independence
- Ensuring the public stay informed of threats to our individual liberty, sovereignty and free speech.
- The Biden Administration's Iran Policy: All Carrots, No Stick
- 'In Spite of Rock and Tempest Roar'
- Iran's Fake Presidential Election
- Israel's New Government Is Among the Most Diverse in the History of Democracies
- China's Plan to Dominate 'Near-Earth' Space
- Germany's Failed Hezbollah Ban
- What the West Can Learn from China's War on India
- Palestinians: The Battle to Steal Reconstruction Funds
- Biden Administration Outsources U.S. Asylum Process to UN and Foreign NGOs in Mexico
- China and Iran: Join Up the Dots
- Biden and Putin in G7 and a Half
- To Biden Administration: Record of Iran's Top "Moderate" Mullah
- The Effect of Communist China on America's Clean Energy Plan
- Is the Biden Administration Helping Iran to Achieve Its Nuclear Dream?
- Turkey's Erdogan Whips Up Antisemitism