Netanyahu Orders New Israeli Military Strikes on Gaza

5Mind. The Meme Platform

Netanyahu’s government has accused Hamas of violating the cease-fire after returning the partial remains of a previously-released hostage.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered fresh military strikes on the war-torn Gaza Strip on Oct. 28, after accusing Hamas of violating a cease-fire put in place earlier this month.

“Following security consultations, Prime Minister Netanyahu has directed the military to immediately carry out forceful strikes in the Gaza Strip,” his office said on Tuesday.

The cease-fire deal obligates Hamas—an internationally-designated terrorist group—to return all hostages it has held in Gaza, including both the living and dead.

While Hamas turned over all of the living hostages, there have been delays in returning the remains of all 28 hostages believed to be deceased at the start of this latest cease-fire.

Hamas was originally supposed to turn over all of the bodies by Oct. 13, but the bodies of 13 hostages still have yet to be returned to Israel, as the group has claimed challenges locating all of their remains.

The new military action comes after Netanyahu convened a cabinet meeting earlier in the day to assess next steps after Israeli authorities determined the last set of partial hostage remains had belonged to Ofir Tzarfati, a hostage whose remains had been repatriated about two years ago. As a result, Netanyahu had accused Hamas of violating the cease-fire.

This is not the first time Hamas appears to have misidentified remains being turned over to Israel. On Oct. 15, Israeli authorities concluded the Palestinian group had handed over a set of remains that did not match up to any of the 28 deceased hostages.

Tuesday’s strikes follow other Israeli strikes on Gaza since the start of the cease-fire.

On Oct. 19, the Israeli military announced it had struck targets across the territory, after reporting its forces had come under attack from gunfire and an anti-tank missile near the southern Gaza city of Rafah. The armed wing of Hamas, known as the Al-Qassam Brigades, issued a statement denying any connection to attacks in the Rafah area, and stating that its forces had not been in contact with groups in that area since March.

This weekend, Israeli forces announced they had also conducted an airstrike against alleged members of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, another group designated as a terrorist group by the United States and Israel. The Israeli military said the suspected Islamic Jihad fighters were planning new attacks.

Israel’s military also published drone footage online on Tuesday, saying it showed Hamas members moving human remains from one location to another and then reburying them, before alerting the Red Cross to the presence of those relocated remains. The Israeli military alleged that the transfer of remains was done to stage the discovery of those hostage remains.

In a Tuesday press statement, Al-Qassam Brigades claimed to have located another set of hostage remains in a set of tunnels in southern Gaza, and said that it would delay turning them over to the Israeli side after the latest round of strikes on the territory.

“We confirm that any Zionist escalation will hinder the search, excavation, and recovery of the bodies, which will lead to a delay in the occupation’s recovery of the bodies of its dead,” Al-Qassam Brigades said.

This is a breaking story and will be updated with additional details.

By Ryan Morgan

Read Full Article on TheEpochTimes.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Epoch Times
The Epoch Timeshttps://www.theepochtimes.com/
Tired of biased news? The Epoch Times is truthful, factual news that other media outlets don't report. No spin. No agenda. Just honest journalism like it used to be.

The Poisoning of the Mind: How Public Education Stopped Educating

The most disturbing part of our failing educational system is how few care. Failing to educate children is failing the present and abandoning the future.

“Despite” the Truth

Despite signals media skepticism—like “bless his heart”—subtly masking criticism of Trump’s policies and their real-world impact.

Project Anchor 8/12/2026 Gravity Stops for 7 Seconds

Viral story claims a shadowy “Project Anchor” government operation exists above top secret classification, fueling online speculation and intrigue.

Rubio’s Munich Speech Detailed Trump 2.0’s Envisaged New World Order

Sec. of State & Nat’l Security Adv., Marco Rubio, delivered a historic speech at the Munich Security Conference on Trump 2.0’s world order.

Federalism Isn’t a Relic — It’s America’s Political Shock Absorber

The resistance movement in Minneapolis is a glimpse of future conflict over the expansion of federal power, federalism, and the essential role of states.

FBI Director Kash Patel Says Bureau Uncovered Antifa Funding Sources

FBI Director Kash Patel said on Feb. 18 that the law enforcement agency uncovered what he said are funding sources tied to antifa organizations.

FBI Confirms It Received Thousands of Tips in Nancy Guthrie Case

The FBI received thousands of tips related to the disappearance of “Today” show anchor Savannah Guthrie’s mother as case nears its third week.

Executives Sentenced to 20 Years for $233 Million Obamacare Fraud

The president of an insurance brokerage and a marketing CEO were sentenced to 20 years for a long-running scheme defrauding the ACA program.

Billionaire Wexner Says He Went to Epstein’s Island, Didn’t Know of Crimes

Billionaire Leslie Wexner told lawmakers that he traveled to the island owned by the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein but did not know of Epstein’s crimes.

Trump Signs Order Declaring Glyphosate Production as Critical to National Security

Trump signed an executive order declaring the U.S. glyphosate supply, a controversial herbicide, critical to national and food security key efforts.

Trump Admin Looks to Release 2.5 Million Acres of Timberland in Oregon

The Trump admin is moving ahead with its plan to possibly release 2.5 million acres of some of the world’s most productive timberland in western Oregon.

Trump to Host Representatives From More Than 40 Countries in First Board of Peace Meeting

President Trump’s Board of Peace meets in Washington with nearly 50 nations and the EU to coordinate efforts to rebuild the Gaza Strip.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central