In The News from True the Vote, the country’s largest voters’ rights organization leading national plans to protect election integrity.
- ABC’s George Stephanopoulos and Senator Rand Paul Spar Over Election Integrity
- True the Vote Sues Fair Fight Action Over Intimidation Tactics
- Catherine Engelbrecht with Fox’s Shannon Bream: Georgians are Patriots
- Stacey Abrams Makes Multiple False Statements About True the Vote, CNN Does Not Question or Challenge
- True the Vote’s Election Integrity Efforts Affirmed by Federal Court
- Stacey Abrams Says Voter Verification is Voter ‘Suppression,’ Attacks True the Vote
- True the Vote: Abrams’ Sister’s Ruling Wrong on Law, Clear Conflict
- Georgia Challengers Stand Firm Against Attacks
- Video: Jackson County Board of Elections & Registration Rejects Call to Verify Problematic Voter Addresses
- Citizen Challenges: What They Are and Why They Matter
About True The Vote
True the Vote is the country’s largest voters’ rights organization and well known for our ability to lead unified national plans to protect election integrity. Since their founding in 2009, they have been on the front lines of election fraud prevention by building action-oriented election integrity movements in key states, counties, and precincts.
True the Vote empowers and equips citizens to ensure that our election process is protected from fraud and exploitation. They serve as a network hub, working together with other organizations to implement targeted election integrity initiatives to expose and deter election fraud. Activities include:
Team Building: Helping volunteers connect with the tools they need to engage in election work.
Training & Mobilization: Training a broad base of volunteers to work in elections, research, and support positions across the electoral process.
Reporting & Response: Acting as a watchdog and building a rapid response network for communication and action.