Dan Bongino Permanently Suspended by YouTube

5Mind. The Meme Platform

Conservative commentator and Fox News host Dan Bongino was permanently banned by YouTube on Wednesday, the company said.

A spokesperson for the Google-owned video-sharing site alleged that he tried to evade a previous suspension. Bongino uploaded a clip to his main channel while his secondary channel was suspended for violating YouTube’s COVID-19 policies.

“When a channel receives a strike, it is against our Terms of Service to post content or use another channel to circumvent the suspension,” a YouTube spokesperson told news outlets. Both of Bongino’s channels were removed, and he won’t be able to create a new one in the future, the firm said.

“We terminated Dan Bongino’s channels for circumventing our Terms of Service by posting a video while there was an active strike and suspension associated with the account,” the YouTube spokesperson added.

The Epoch Times has contacted Bongino and YouTube for comment.

Bongino, in a Twitter post, reacted to the suspensions: “Hilarious watching the [YouTube] communists desperately try to save face after we told them to go [expletive] themselves. They’re claiming we ‘tried to evade suspension.’ Really? By posting a final video LITERALLY titled ‘Why I’m Leaving YouTube’?

When trying to access Bongino’s YouTube channels, the website displays messages saying they are not available.

Earlier this week, Bongino posted a video saying he was planning to leave YouTube in favor of Rumble, a competing video-sharing platform that has seen rapid growth in recent months. Conservatives like Bongino have said that YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms unfairly target conservatives and people who post content or opinions that differ from the mainstream.

Bongino also wrote: “What’s happening right now across social media is exactly why @dbongino invested in @rumblevideo.”

On Wednesday, his Twitter page said that Bongino has reached 2 million subscribers on Rumble. He’s also an investor in the video-sharing site.

“The explosive growth in followers on Rumble has no parallel,” Bongino said in a statement. “We haven’t seen anything like it on other content platforms. The subs, the views and the hours-watched on Rumble speak for themselves. Rumble is the future.”

Rumble has attracted support from former President Donald Trump, and several politicians including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) announced they would be joining the platform. Trump’s TRUTH Social announced in December that it would partner with Rumble.

Before becoming a conservative commentator, Bongino was a New York City police officer, a Secret Service agent, and embarked on three unsuccessful congressional campaigns.

The Dan Bongino Show channel on YouTube had about 882,000 subscribers and nearly 1,100 uploads since it was created in 2013, according to Social Blade data.

By Jack Phillips

Read Original Article on TheEpochTimes.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Epoch Times
The Epoch Timeshttps://www.theepochtimes.com/
Tired of biased news? The Epoch Times is truthful, factual news that other media outlets don't report. No spin. No agenda. Just honest journalism like it used to be.

‘Social Infertility’: Where Biomedical Profiteering Intersects Social Justice™

“The global surrogacy* market was estimated at USD 22.4 billion...

Were The Brits Behind Bloomberg’s Russian-US Leaks?

Bloomberg shared alleged call transcripts between Trump envoy Steve Witkoff and top Putin aides about discussions on the Ukrainian peace process.

Flipping the Script: When Democrats Project Their Own Instability 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the most erratic, inconsistent, and emotionally incontinent political figure in recent memory, isn’t tweeting from Mar-a-Lago.

This is Your Brain on Plastic, a Literature Review

Microplastics in the air, land and sea migrate into every organ where they burrow and from which they cannot feasibly be eliminated or degraded.

Irresolute Resolutions

"We need a government that lives within its means, focused on debt reduction, with strict limits on spending and baseline budgeting."

National Guard Shooting Suspect to Be Charged With First-Degree Murder, Pirro Says

Charges will be upgraded to first-degree murder after one of the two National Guard members shot this week died, the U.S. attorney said.

National Murder Rate Is ‘Lowest in Modern History’: FBI Director

FBI Director Kash Patel said Nov. 26 that homicide rates nationwide fell by double digits compared to last year.

Trump to Pause Immigration From ‘Third World Countries’

President Trump said he would “permanently pause migration from all Third World countries” and remove foreign nationals who are “incapable of loving” the US.

Cartels Are Scrambling as Fentanyl Precursor Supply From China Dries Up: FBI Director

Beijing halted fentanyl precursor exports, leaving cartels in Mexico, Venezuela, and Colombia scrambling for alternatives that don’t exist.

Trump Says He Will Pardon Ex-Honduran President Convicted by Jury in US Drug Case

President Trump grants a full pardon to ex-Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, who is serving 45 years in the U.S. for drug and firearms convictions.

Trump Says He Is Canceling All Biden Executive Orders Signed With Autopen

President Trump announced he is revoking executive orders and other presidential actions previously signed by former President Joe Biden using an autopen.

Trump Says US May Cut Income Tax Completely in Next Couple of Years Due to Tariff Income

Trump said the U.S. could end income taxes within a few years, citing tariff revenue as the reason such a shift might be possible.

USCIS Stops Processing All Afghan Immigration Requests After DC National Guard Shooting

USCIS has stopped processing all immigration requests relating to Afghan nationals indefinitely pending further review of security and vetting protocols,
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central