The above audio was posted on YouTube by two Russian comedians nicknamed ‘Vovan’ and ‘Lexus’. In the audio Adam Schiff, who is the U.S. Representative from CA 28th District, and the ranking Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, believes he his talking to Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament. Schiff can be heard discussing claims that the Federal Security Service (FSB) has naked pictures of President Trump.
It was stated in The Daily Mail reports that the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him ‘compromising’ dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star. DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the ‘classified’ material promised on the call. See below:
EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect ‘classified materials for the FBI’ after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump
- Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee was recorded speaking to Russian pranksters who spun elaborate ‘kompromat’ tale
- He told Vocan and Lexus, two radio pranksters who have also hit Nikki Haley, that he would pass their claims to the FBI in a call made last year
- The duo posed as a fake Ukrainian politician to say Trump had sex with Russian glamour model Olga Buzova after a Miss Universe pageant in 2013.
- In the call they said Putin had been passed naked pictures of Trump and now-president had used secret codes for talks with Russians.
- Duo gave emails to DailyMail.com which showed Schiff’s staff trying to arrange to collect ‘classified’ documents from Ukraine’s embassy in D.C.
- Schiff’s office claimed he was not fooled by the call and reported it to ‘authorities’ but did not explain why his staff kept up correspondence.
- Call posted in April 2017 surfaced as Schiff waits to see if Trump will declassify his Democratic version of the Devin Nunes memo which shamed the FBI.