American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Who Killed George Floyd?
- Why We Stand for the American Flag
- Usul al-Fiqh: The (Misunderstood) Key to Islamic Fanaticism
- No Rational Person Can Vote Democratic in 2020
- The Ghost Media
- The Extortionist Democrat Media Industrial Complex
- Trump, California, and the U.S. Federal Court System
- The Riots: More Questions than Answers
- Black Lives Matter's Cannon Fodder: Its Own Allies and Supporters
- Horton Hears a WHO
- Jews Who Hate Trump and Do Not Know Why
- How the Underground Press Will Thwart the Media and Re-Elect Donald Trump
- An Apology is Owed in Chicago
- The Invisible Data War
- Western Wildfires Are Due to Arson and Stupidity, Not Climate Change