American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Why Biden's Lead Will Evaporate
- Nothing Is Off Limits to Defeat Trump
- Make Love, Not Jihad
- The Pretense of Anarchy
- A Conflict of Visions on the Supreme Court
- America and the Police Presumed Guilty of Racism
- Never Give an Inch
- Caution: Anything You Say Will Be Racist Somehow
- Is the COVID Surge More Fake News?
- The Coming Collapse of the Republic
- The Huge Law Enforcement Scandal that Cries Out for Justice
- Yes, Virginia (and all the other States), There is Systemic Racism in America
- The Most Noble Experiment in Human History is on a Ventilator
- Quisling Conservatives
- The Fatal Flaw in the Electoral Victory Plan of Democrat Elites