American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- When the Ruling Class Needs to Steal Elections
- The True Source of Catholic Democratic Confusion
- The Hijacking of the 2020 Election and the Hate America Strategy
- The New New Normal
- The COVID Case Con Continues
- Obama Scolds Hispanic Trump Voters for Not Buying Liberal Lies
- Disenfranchising the Nonexistent and Illegal Voters
- A Football Analogy to Explain Democrats' Election Cheating
- Jihadi Hate or Territorial Dispute?
- Seven Quotes to Lay Out a Totalitarian America
- Saying, 'Trust The Science' Showcases Democrat Ignorance
- Did President Trump Spring a Trap on Treasonous Democrats on Election Night?
- Electric Vehicles Will Drive Us to Serf City
- British Royalty and Why You Shouldn't Trust TV
- Four Words Change Everything