American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- The Democrats Are Not Governing
- Kavanaugh and Barrett: John Roberts Retreads?
- Black History Month: The Facts
- Was Rush Limbaugh Done with Conservatism?
- The Establishment GOP Still Does Not Understand the Patriot Movement...and Never Will
- Tiger’s Journey
- Math: The Latest Battleground in the War Against Truth
- Cancelling Will S.
- Will the COVID Panic Turn to Conservatives' Benefit?
- COVID-19 case counts are incorrect
- Trump In The Looking Glass
- When Will American Jews Wake Up?
- Vatican Papal Academy Sells Out the Virgin Mary for Muhammad
- Let’s Have a Dialogue about ‘Hate’
- Trump Versus Big Tech