American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Homeland Insecurity for Conservatives
- Noel Coward, Not So Famous Spy
- How Those COVID Charts Are Lying
- Mask-Wearing: Not Polite, Not Considerate
- The DC Insurrection of 1932
- Who Believes Anthony Fauci?
- Lenin's Legacy of Hatred
- Obama Birthday Bash to Smash All Known Woke Values
- Can We Stop with the ‘Indigenous’ Bit Already?
- Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
- The America Second Agenda
- The Biden Military Witch-hunt
- The New Normal in the Permanent Emergency
- What Are We Doing Wrong Regarding COVID-19?
- When Life Imitates A Terrifying Science Fiction Thriller