American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Four Words Change Everything
- British Royalty and Why You Shouldn't Trust TV
- The Left’s Adoption of Schrödinger’s Cat
- Who Shall Govern?
- Electric Vehicles Will Drive Us to Serf City
- Time to Abolish Unconstitutional and Useless Mask Mandates
- Election Justice for America and the Watching World
- Conservatives must stop quitting before the battle is over!
- What the Election Will Come Down To
- American Governors – COVID Crisis Actors
- We Needed the Result We Got
- The Christian Covenant of Plymouth Rock
- Thanksgiving and the Mayflower
- The Difficult Way Forward
- First, They Came for Thanksgiving; Now They Are Coming for Christmas