American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Fishing in Troubled Waters
- Lola Goes to the Olympics
- A Phony Insurrection Brings on a Real Purge
- Michelle Claims to 'Live in Fear,' Barack Actually Does
- A Plague of Politicians
- Biden's Woke Military Will Embarrass America
- Grandpa Knew Best
- Misplaced Contrition: The Psychological Origin of White Guilt
- If There's Nothing to Hide, Why Are Democrats Freaking Out about the Arizona Audit?
- Waiving COVID Patents: A Step to Socialism
- Old Coke, New Coke, Woke Coke, Broke Coke
- American conservatives are being ‘otherized,’ just as Jews always have been
- Tucker's Vaccine Skepticism
- The Abolition of Gender
- Islamist Lobby Suffers Loss in Chicago with Defeat of Anti-India Resolution