American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- The #NeverTrumpers Dig In
- Federal Employees Should Not Give Up Just Yet
- Did Mark Zuckerberg Buy the Oval Office for Joe Biden?
- Is Aspirin the New Horse Dewormer?
- Parents vs. Educational Wokeness
- Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
- We Are in This Conflict Whether We Like It or Not
- Anti-Semitic Idiocy in Ireland
- Why Progressives Think Confronting CRT is 'Terrorism'
- Democrat Dog and Pony Shows Come up Short
- The Great Struggle of Our Time: The Battle for Reality
- School Boards and Idiots
- The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
- Perception is Not Reality
- The Popularization of Political Repression