American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Kamala Harris to campaign for Gavin Newsom facing recall --what could go wrong?
- Larry Elder explodes into the lead in California
- R.I.P. Jackie Mason, clown prince of puncture comedy
- Fleebagger fail: Two fugitive Texas Dems return home while a third whines that Biden won’t meet with them
- Illegal aliens are bringing in things worse than COVID
- Why historians making lists of the ‘best’ presidents get it so wrong
- Why did one of my favorite authors have to inject leftist politics into his latest book?
- Americans can lead the fight against antisemitism
- The Lancet’s reputation continues to decline
- A loony leftist hunts Tucker Carlson down in a bait shop
- Biden wastes $2 billion paying contractors not to build the border wall
- Why do so many 'intellectuals' lack wisdom?
- History shows the moral bankruptcy of leftist demands for reparations
- As long as we're making World War II comparisons...
- Inflation is the Democrats' nightmare