American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Price controls and the war on fossil fuels
- The True Aftermath of Roe v. Wade
- During a live segment on gun violence, thug appears to point a gun at the camera crew
- Miami Heat blatantly politicize Texas tragedy
- Escape from M. A. D.
- Media snickerings about Trump's supposedly fading endorsement record are laughable
- When it comes to school shootings, it's mama bear time
- Disney snared in a SoCal corruption scandal, trying to 'influence public policy'
- 'I could have killed you': Mother coos satanic lullaby to infant daughter
- More guns, less government
- Some suggestions to head off active shooters
- Guess where Biden got his Uvalde speech material from
- World Economic Forum speakers signal a coming dystopian nightmare
- The inverted priorities of several American institutions
- The moderate goes radical