American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- What anti-Trump merchandise says about the 2020 election
- Puppet Biden promises a command and control economy
- Big city police forces being denuded of working cops
- Why is the U.S. Army calling its commander in chief's campaign slogan 'white supremacist'?
- Kanye West, please do not run for president
- The SPLC and transgender
- Beating Trump will not go well for Democrats
- The academic ‘marketplace of ideas’ is dead
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez seeks to 'cancel' Goya, America's top Latino-owned food company
- Nightmare in New York
- Freedom is gone in the age of cell phone surveillance by good citizens
- LO needs Trump 'mucho mucho'
- Virginia circling the Green New Drain
- A Phoenix tragedy is a reminder of America’s true spirit
- Flynn judge files a ridiculous request with the Court of Appeals