American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- The gift of blah
- If the media were doing their job, they might ask these important COVID questions
- Trump proved tax cuts increase revenue -- again
- The 17th amendment: A danger to the republic
- The scales have fallen
- Trump made the best choices on COVID, but the press blamed him for everything
- The Democrats’ continue to persecute President Trump
- Glenn Reynolds is correct: public education is child abuse
- Evangelicals’ faith in Trump
- Believe it or not, there is potential good news out there
- Sanctuary California should be a cautionary tale, not a goal
- Where will the Trump presidential library go?
- Global warming: Facts vs. media misrepresentation
- NYT opinion writer admits being paid $265K by Iranian mission to UN
- Another Democrat indignity for the National Guard: Toddler snack meals