American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Black leaders apologize to Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida for calling him 'racist'
- 99 Luftballons, not just one
- The left took over an important cultural institution while you weren’t looking
- Biden and balloons
- What Republicans must do to restore good government
- Courage on transgenders in women's sports, from a courageous surfer
- American Thinker is at the top of the list for this California honor
- Baffling and contradictory claims about the Chinese spy balloon
- Make VOA great again
- Will The GOP House have the courage to pursue agencies that refuse to comply with subpoenas?
- Disney+ cartoon features ‘Slaves Built This Country’ song
- China is starting to P.O. its business-partner allies in Europe
- The Biden machine is quite a thing, isn't it?
- Biden’s SOTU puffery of his achievements will fall on deaf ears as polls show majority think he’s accomplished little or nothing
- Stock market rewards oil major that promises to slow its shift to low-carbon energy