American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Kamala makes pro-McAuliffe video to be illegally played in over 300 Black churches in Virginia
- Is it time to deport Superman?
- The problem with school boards
- There is still time to turn Virginia completely red
- A Pennsylvania mall that bans guns has mass shooting
- That Democrat plot to empower the IRS to snoop on $600 bank transactions is bombing with the public
- Jussie Smollett’s chickens are being dragged to the roost
- The hidden blessings of the supply chain crisis
- Biden admin threatening to make Navy SEALS resisting the vax mandate repay their training cost
- Democrats cook up sneaky new scheme to stomp out small business
- YouTube temporarily bans Steven Crowder for hurting transgender feelings
- Yes, California’s beautiful Lake Tahoe is extremely low
- You can't please the immigration activists
- Transportation Sec. Buttigieg: Supply chain disruptions will continue into next year, but he’ll be flying off to UN Climate Conference in Europe
- Biden and Chicago mayor Lightfoot go out maskless in public