American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Americans slouching toward Gomorrah
- Good news from Iran: The Israelis are still working to stop the Iranian nuclear program
- Who are the racists?
- Pete Buttigieg called out by Chris Wallace (!) on lies about phony ‘infrastructure’ bill
- St. Vincent volcano evacuation: No COVID vaccine, no rescue for you!
- The Anti-Defamation League is no longer about protecting Jews
- VP Harris is hiding because she's got nothing to say
- Greenie freaks versus COVID control freaks.
- Amongst hip LGBTQ+ people, neopronouns are the newest thing
- Riots following police shooting in Minneapolis suburb make a fair trial for Chauvin impossible
- The New York Times and Natanz: a study in contrasts
- Is Joe Biden setting up Kamala Harris to fail?
- Marxist BLM leader went on a real estate buying binge
- In 2021, you’re supposed to shout your vaccine
- Cultural revolution in the burbs