Americans for Public Trust is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to restoring trust in government by holding politicians and political groups accountable for corrupt and unethical behavior. We use in-depth investigations and bold legal action to ensure that those who disregard the rule of law are held responsible. By raising awareness of this work, we help to rebuild public faith in our elected leaders.
Uncovering corrupt and unethical behavior begins with original research. Our in-depth, fearless investigations are the first step in shedding light on wrongdoing.
By taking bold legal action we ensure that those who disregard the rule of law are held responsible. We engage in the legal arena with high impact lawsuits and administrative complaints.
Raising awareness of our work and highlighting the powerful being held accountable for misconduct helps to rebuild public trust in our government.
- APT Files Ethics Complaint Against Tester for Using Official Website to Push Re-Election
- Tester Ethics Complaint
- Oversight Dem Connected to Arabella Advisors’ Dark Money Network
- Buttigieg Stonewalls Key Information on 23 Private Jet Trips Amid Federal Investigation
- Pete Buttigieg’s Travel Under Federal Investigation After APT Exposed His Private Jet Use
- Newly Obtained Documents Reveal Far-Left Activist Groups Conducted Secret Training Session with the Biden Administration
- REVEALED: Biden’s Energy Secretary Privately Met with China-Connected Activist Group Pushing Ban on Gas Stoves
- Arabella Advisors Network: Dark Money Voter Turnout Machine
- NEW: Buttigieg Flew on Taxpayer-Funded Jet to Meet with ACLU President Only to Fly Back Hours Later
- REVEALED: Pete Buttigieg Took Military Aircraft to Attend Sporting Event in Netherlands with Husband
- Tax Records Reveal Soros Network Funneled At Least $35 million into anti-police groups and initiatives in 2021
- Tax Returns Reveal Liberal Dark Money Network Helped Major Eco Group Have ‘Best Year Ever’
- Americans for Public Trust Reveals Buttigieg Consistently Uses Taxpayer-Funded Private Jet