Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) opposes all tax increases as a matter of principle.
Americans for Tax Reform believes in a system in which taxes are simpler, flatter, more visible, and lower than they are today. The government’s power to control one’s life derives from its power to tax. We believe that power should be minimized.
ATR was founded in 1985 by Grover Norquist at the request of President Reagan.
- ATR, Partners Urge Biden Administration to Prioritize Free Trade Agreements
- Democrats’ $3.5 Trillion Blowout Will Increase the Death Tax for Many Families
- Norquist Warns of Dem Drug Price Controls, New IRS Reporting Regime
- ANALYSIS: ABC Test Breaks Biden's $400,000 Tax Pledge
- Under Dem Bill, Key States to Face Higher Taxes than China
- New York State Is Hunting Down Fleeing Taxpayers
- Candidate Glenn Youngkin Unveils Billions in Proposed Tax Cuts
- Lou Barletta Signs the Taxpayer Protection Pledge
- Biden Wants IRS to Snoop on Your Bank Account: "Amounts that come into their bank accounts, and what amounts go out of their bank accounts."
- Ways and Means Dems Reject Commonsense Amendments to $3.5 Trillion Blowout
- Dems Set Biden Up to Break Tax Pledge
- 9 Facts About The Democrats $96 Billion Tobacco & Vaping Tax Grab
- Dem Bill Gives Tax Cuts to Reporters at "Local Newspapers" With Up to 750 Employees
- Study: Democrats’ $3.5 Trillion Bill Will Lead to Up To 324 Fewer New Medicines
- More States Are Reducing Barriers To Employment