Antonio Sabato Jr. announces he’s starting a ‘conservative movie studio’ so ‘No more blacklisting’

5Mind. The Meme Platform
Antonio Sabato Jr.

Antonio Sabato Jr., the 48-year-old actor revealed on Thursday on Twitter that he’s developing a “conservative movie studio for all patriots” and plans on taking on projects that other Hollywood studios “would never” do.

He wrote, “We are putting together a plan to create a conservative movie studio for all patriots to do projects that Hollywood would never do. No more blacklisting and no more injustice from the socialist’s elites/”

In 2016, Antonio Sabato Jr. declared his support of President Donald Trump at Republican National Convention and since then he has said that he’s been blacklisted in Hollywood and lost out on a number of projects he had in the works.

“I was the first celebrity to come out and talk about the president, and he had my vote from day one,” Sabato explained to Variety in March od 2020. “I was the first one to say he was going to win. My integrity is intact. What I believe in is still intact. What doesn’t break you makes you stronger – that’s what they say. So I’m stronger than ever, and I didn’t have to lie about who I am.”

Antonio Sabato Jr. entire life was affected and he described how he had to “sell everything” to “pay all my debts.”

“I was blacklisted,” he said. “All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids.”

Read Full Article on FoxNews.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Thinking Conservative
The Thinking Conservativehttps://www.thethinkingconservative.com/
The goal of THE THINKING CONSERVATIVE is to help us educate ourselves on conservative topics of importance to our freedom and our pursuit of happiness. We do this by sharing conservative opinions on all kinds of subjects, from all types of people, and all kinds of media, in a way that will challenge our perceptions and help us to make educated choices.

“Despite” the Truth

Despite signals media skepticism—like “bless his heart”—subtly masking criticism of Trump’s policies and their real-world impact.

Project Anchor 8/12/2026 Gravity Stops for 7 Seconds

Viral story claims a shadowy “Project Anchor” government operation exists above top secret classification, fueling online speculation and intrigue.

Rubio’s Munich Speech Detailed Trump 2.0’s Envisaged New World Order

Sec. of State & Nat’l Security Adv., Marco Rubio, delivered a historic speech at the Munich Security Conference on Trump 2.0’s world order.

Federalism Isn’t a Relic — It’s America’s Political Shock Absorber

The resistance movement in Minneapolis is a glimpse of future conflict over the expansion of federal power, federalism, and the essential role of states.

Republican Voter Surge Shocks!

"Young and minority Americans, including Gen Z and Gen Alpha, are shifting from left to right, influenced by figures like Kirk, Presler, and Minaj."

FCC Chair Pushes Back on Allegations of Censorship Over Stephen Colbert Interview

The chairman of the FCC pushed back against allegations of censorship from CBS late-night host Stephen Colbert and a Democratic Texas Senate candidate.

FDA Agrees to Consider Moderna’s mRNA Influenza Vaccine

The Food and Drug Administration has agreed to review a revised application from Moderna for its experimental influenza vaccine.

More States Join World Health Organization Network After US Exit

More Democrat-led states join WHO’s Global Outbreak Alert Network after the U.S. withdrew from the UN health agency.

Medical Groups Sue FTC Over Probe Into Gender Dysphoria Treatments

Two medical groups sued the federal government over its probe into recommendations for children with gender dysphoria.

Rubio’s Warm Munich Address Carries Stark Warning for Europe

The Munich Security Conference wrapped up, but Sec. of State Marco Rubio’s speech is still making waves in the United States and Europe.

DOGE Says It Helped Terminate Billions of Dollars in New Contracts

DOGE helped terminate hundreds of contracts in the past month or so, providing the first public update on its work in more than a month.

Trump Admin Unveils Maritime Action Plan to Revive US Shipbuilding

The Trump administration unveiled a comprehensive Maritime Action Plan on Feb. 13 meant to resurrect the U.S. shipbuilding sector.

Trump Says US Military ‘Best-Trained, Best-Equipped’ Under His Administration

President Donald Trump highlighted military successes and investments during a speech to soldiers in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central