Antonio Sabato Jr. announces he’s starting a ‘conservative movie studio’ so ‘No more blacklisting’

The 48-year-old actor revealed the news on Thursday on Twitter

Antonio Sabato Jr.

Antonio Sabato Jr., the 48-year-old actor revealed on Thursday on Twitter that he’s developing a “conservative movie studio for all patriots” and plans on taking on projects that other Hollywood studios “would never” do.

He wrote, “We are putting together a plan to create a conservative movie studio for all patriots to do projects that Hollywood would never do. No more blacklisting and no more injustice from the socialist’s elites/”

In 2016, Antonio Sabato Jr. declared his support of President Donald Trump at Republican National Convention and since then he has said that he’s been blacklisted in Hollywood and lost out on a number of projects he had in the works.

“I was the first celebrity to come out and talk about the president, and he had my vote from day one,” Sabato explained to Variety in March od 2020. “I was the first one to say he was going to win. My integrity is intact. What I believe in is still intact. What doesn’t break you makes you stronger – that’s what they say. So I’m stronger than ever, and I didn’t have to lie about who I am.”

Antonio Sabato Jr. entire life was affected and he described how he had to “sell everything” to “pay all my debts.”

“I was blacklisted,” he said. “All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids.”

Read Full Article on FoxNews.com