Bill Gertz is a national security correspondent for The Washington Times. He has been with The Times since 1985.
He is the author of eight books, four of them national best-sellers. His latest book, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China’s Drive for Global Supremacy,” reveals details about the growing threat posed by the People’s Republic of China. He is also the author of the ebook “How China’s Communist Party Made the World Sick.”
Mr. Gertz also writes Inside the Ring, a weekly column that chronicles the U.S. national security bureaucracy.
Bill Gertz at The WashingtonTimes.com
- U.S. needs to be ready to meet challenge presented by 'new Cold War' with China
- DIA official on China's 'awesome' military buildup
- China's navy suspected in electronic interference of civilian, military aircraft flights
- Hollywood spreading China propaganda: Report
- Space Force leader warns on China space threat
- U.S. backs Manila in China laser incident
- Congress gets details of PRC nuclear breakout
- Pentagon successfully tests hypersonic missile
- Ukraine war scuttles Biden arms control agenda
- Navy intel chief: China building for war 'in every area'
- China's outspoken Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian relegated to obscure government position
- Pentagon to bolster Guam's defenses with new missiles, radars