Look Ahead America has released its plan for fighting corporate censorship and is calling on patriots everywhere to join the effort.
“Social media networks, tech companies, and financial institutions are not entitled to tax dollars paid by citizens whom they censor, blacklist, and deplatform for engaging in legal speech and political activity,” said Look Ahead America Executive Director Matt Braynard. “So we’re calling on citizens to lobby state legislatures to declare government money and contracts off limits to such companies.”
“We’ve released a list of policy objectives to guide legislation on this issue covering everything from marketing spending, technology contracts, and divestment. And we’re training citizens on how to be grassroots lobbyists to advocate for these reforms at the state capitols.”
Look Ahead America will be hosting its first free, online-training session on how citizens can become grassroots lobbyist on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 and has released a copy of the policy objectives below and on its website, lookaheadamerica.org/speech.
Patriot Action: Fighting Corporate Censorship By Establishing Free Speech States
While private corporations are free to regulate the speech that occurs on their platforms and choose who they will or will not hire or transact business with, they are not entitled to enrich themselves with tax dollars paid by the same people whom they are denying the exercise of Constitutionally-protected speech, political activity, and gainful employment.
The remedy to this problem is the establishment of “Free Speech States” with state-level legislation that prohibits corporations who do business with the state from engaging in censorship, deplatforming, and employment discrimination.
Here’s how to fight to make your state a free speech state:
1. Familiarize yourself with our LAA_FreeSpeechStates_PolicyObjectives.
2. Get free training from us on how to lobby your state and local governments. Our first online training session is January 27th from 7 PM Eastern until 10 PM Eastern. Register here: https://www.leadershipinstitute.org/laa.
3. Get connected to other people in your state. Fill out the form below to give us permission to share your email address and contact information with others in your state so you can work together to lobby your legislature.
4. Follow us on Social Media (links in the navigation) to get get updates on progress in your state.
5. Got results? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how your efforts are proceeding or what difficulties you may be facing.