BREAKING: Steve Bannon responds after New York State indictment: ‘They are coming after all of us’

5Mind. The Meme Platform
The Post Millennial

Steve Bannon was indicted again late Tuesday night and is expected to surrender himself to prosecutors in the state of New York on Thursday.

Steve Bannon was indicted again late Tuesday night and is expected to surrender himself to prosecutors in the state of New York on Thursday.

“They are coming after all of us,” Bannon said in a statement, “not only President Trump and myself. I am never going to stop fighting. In fact, I have not yet begun to fight. They will have to kill me first.”

In response to that indictment, Bannon issued a statement that speaks of recent swatting attempts against him, and accuses the “Soros-backed DA” of pursuing phony charges.

Bannon called out the new indictment in light of the upcoming midterm elections, where Democrats and Republicans are vying for power of Congress. He stated that it was due in part to his podcast WarRoom that he was being targeted.

He said the the Southern District of New York tried to take him “out of the election” in August 2020, when he was accused of taking $1 million in donations from a fund that had been set up to facilitate funding of the border wall along the US-Mexico border. The border wall was a campaign promise of Donald Trump’s.

Of this latest indictment, Bannon called it a “partisan political weaponization of the criminal justice system.” He said he was proud to be “a leading voice” on border issues and crime.

“Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because War Room is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement.

The SDNY did the exact same thing in August 2020 to try to take me out of the election. It didn’t work then, it certainly won’t work now. This is nothing more than a partisan political weaponization of the criminal justice system.

I am proud to be a leading voice on protecting our borders and building a wall to keep our country safe from drugs and violent criminals. The War Room show will be more vital, more intense, more urgent, and bigger this time

They are coming after all of us, not only President Trump and myself. I am never going to stop fighting. In fact, I have not yet begun to fight. They will have to kill me first.” – Steve Bannon

Anonymous sources spoke to the Washington Post about the incident, saying that the sealed indictment alleges that Bannon, along with others, “defrauded the contributors to a private, $25 million fundraising effort” that had to do with facilitating the building of a border wall along the US-Mexico border.

Trump had pardoned Bannon on federal charges at the end of his presidency after Bannon had pled not guilty of “pocketing $1 million in the scheme,” WaPo reports.

Bannon was recently convicted of contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the January 6 Committee.

By Libby Emmons

Breaking story will be updated on PostMilliennial.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Post Millennial
The Post Millennialhttps://thepostmillennial.com/
Founded in 2017, The Post Millennial has become one of Canada's fastest growing news organizations and one of the largest conservative news outlets in the world.

The Poisoning of the Mind: How Public Education Stopped Educating

The most disturbing part of our failing educational system is how few care. Failing to educate children is failing the present and abandoning the future.

“Despite” the Truth

Despite signals media skepticism—like “bless his heart”—subtly masking criticism of Trump’s policies and their real-world impact.

Project Anchor 8/12/2026 Gravity Stops for 7 Seconds

Viral story claims a shadowy “Project Anchor” government operation exists above top secret classification, fueling online speculation and intrigue.

Rubio’s Munich Speech Detailed Trump 2.0’s Envisaged New World Order

Sec. of State & Nat’l Security Adv., Marco Rubio, delivered a historic speech at the Munich Security Conference on Trump 2.0’s world order.

Federalism Isn’t a Relic — It’s America’s Political Shock Absorber

The resistance movement in Minneapolis is a glimpse of future conflict over the expansion of federal power, federalism, and the essential role of states.

FBI Director Kash Patel Says Bureau Uncovered Antifa Funding Sources

FBI Director Kash Patel said on Feb. 18 that the law enforcement agency uncovered what he said are funding sources tied to antifa organizations.

FBI Confirms It Received Thousands of Tips in Nancy Guthrie Case

The FBI received thousands of tips related to the disappearance of “Today” show anchor Savannah Guthrie’s mother as case nears its third week.

Executives Sentenced to 20 Years for $233 Million Obamacare Fraud

The president of an insurance brokerage and a marketing CEO were sentenced to 20 years for a long-running scheme defrauding the ACA program.

Billionaire Wexner Says He Went to Epstein’s Island, Didn’t Know of Crimes

Billionaire Leslie Wexner told lawmakers that he traveled to the island owned by the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein but did not know of Epstein’s crimes.

Trump Signs Order Declaring Glyphosate Production as Critical to National Security

Trump signed an executive order declaring the U.S. glyphosate supply, a controversial herbicide, critical to national and food security key efforts.

Trump Admin Looks to Release 2.5 Million Acres of Timberland in Oregon

The Trump admin is moving ahead with its plan to possibly release 2.5 million acres of some of the world’s most productive timberland in western Oregon.

Trump to Host Representatives From More Than 40 Countries in First Board of Peace Meeting

President Trump’s Board of Peace meets in Washington with nearly 50 nations and the EU to coordinate efforts to rebuild the Gaza Strip.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central