The Election Integrity Alliance will unite groups and efforts across the nation focused on combating election fraud and will build solutions and provide resources to state legislators and the public on challenges to free and fair elections. The Election Integrity Alliance will be a centralized hub that gives tools to enact meaningful change for the American people.
Free and fair elections are the foundation of a civil government that has power only by consent of the governed. In our system, We The People select and prefer individuals from among ourselves to govern us at all levels, and no individual or party has the right by conquest, heritage, corruption, or fraud to assume power. Only through election integrity can our American government operate according to its limited and legitimate role in civil society. America is built on the recognition that our individual rights are God-given and pre-political. The only legitimate purpose of civil government is to preserve and protect those rights which are essential to liberty and justice for all.
Election integrity is a hallmark of freedom and should be a non-partisan, wholly American value. The Election Integrity Alliance’s mission is to support Congress, the state legislatures, and the voters and together, continue building a more perfect Union.
- Free and fair elections
- The U.S. Constitution and the rule of law
- The Electoral College
- The plenary power of state legislatures to govern election law
- The God-given right of the people to self-govern
- Jenna Ellis, attorney and former counsel to President Trump, will serve as Chairwoman of the Board.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, will serve as Honorary Co-Chairman.
- Peter Navarro, former Trump Administration adviser, will serve as Honorary Co-Chairman.
- Bernie Kerik, retired New York police commissioner, will serve as Board Member.
- Sebastian Gorka, former Deputy Assistant for Strategy to President Trump, will serve as Board Member.
- Michael Donnelly, attorney and constitutional law professor, will serve as Board Member.
- Mirna Tarraf, former Trump Legal Team special assistant, will serve as Board Member.