Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles discusses topics important to all Americans, exposing corruption in government by America’s leading government watchdog, Judicial Watch.
Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability, and integrity in government, politics, and the law. They advocate high standards of ethics and morality and seek to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch is America’s largest and most effective government watchdog. Through investigations and litigation, Judicial Watch seeks to hold corrupt politicians and agencies accountable to the rule of law.
- The 1619 Project Conveniently Overlooks Racist Past Of The Democratic Party
- Britain Knuckles Under to China, Pulls Aircraft Carrier Strike Group From South China Sea
- Biden to Reopen Country to Vaccinated Foreigners – And Keep it Open to Unvaccinated Illegals
- U.S. Military Superiority Is Slipping
- Mexico Sues U.S. Gunmakers Over Gun Trafficking Across Border
- Kim Jong Un Spotted With Head Bandage in Latest Health Mystery
- Navy’s New Diversity Program Hurts Diversity
- REVEALED: Chinese Communists Subsidized Trips For Western Journalists for Over 25 Years – CNN, NPR, WaPo, NYT, Reuters, ABC, NBC & More.
- Far-left candidate Nina Turner blames ‘evil money’ for loss in Ohio Dem primary despite raising more money than her opponent
- More than 1,500 coronavirus-positive migrants released in one week into Texas border town
- Rep. Cori Bush Complains About McCloskeys’ Pardon for Self-Defense Against Violent BLM Mob – Threatens “Their Day Will Come”
- CCP Influence Group Subsidized Trips for Journos From CNN, NPR, WaPo, NYT, ABC, NBC, and More
- Nina Turner Blames “Evil Money” on Election Loss Despite Outspending Opponent
- Facebook Executive Helped Smear One of Gov. Cuomo’s Accusers
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Saying He Likes Morgan Wallen’s Music