Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles discusses topics important to all Americans, exposing corruption in government by America’s leading government watchdog, Judicial Watch.
Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability, and integrity in government, politics, and the law. They advocate high standards of ethics and morality and seek to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch is America’s largest and most effective government watchdog. Through investigations and litigation, Judicial Watch seeks to hold corrupt politicians and agencies accountable to the rule of law.
- Pay to play? Emails allegedly show Hunter Biden received gifts in exchange for access to his vice president father
- World Series Proved It…Woke Sports Are Unwatchable
- Watch Live: Kamala Harris Hits the Campaign Trail in Phoenix, Arizona
- Crenshaw Rips Twitter’s Dorsey: ‘Partisan And A Hypocrite’
- Just days in, and Democrats are already talking about impeaching Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
- Unemployed Christian Grandmother Paid Only $3,600 To Unwittingly Star In ‘Borat’ Sequel. Pastor Sets Up Skyrocketing GoFundMe For Her.
- Fifth Circuit Speaks Out Against Campus Speech Codes (in University of Texas Case)
- CDC Journal: Cloth Masks 'May Give Users a False Sense of Protection' Against Coronavirus
- Illegal Alien Released into U.S. Charged with Murdering Two Women in Machete Attack
- Unknown Number of Mail-in Ballots Lost by USPS in Pennsylvania County
- Billie Eilish, Pink, Beastie Boys, Weezer Sign Planned Parenthood Ad In Swing States
- Kamala Harris Calls for 'Reckoning on Racial Injustice in America'
- Bruce Springsteen Says It's Time for an 'Exorcism in Our Nation's Capital': Last Four Years Have Been a 'F**king Nightmare'
- Not All Animals Are Equal, and Some Are More Equal Than Others
- More Than 100 Illegal Aliens Arrested Across Six States, Including Domestic Abusers