Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles discusses topics important to all Americans, exposing corruption in government by America’s leading government watchdog, Judicial Watch.
Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability, and integrity in government, politics, and the law. They advocate high standards of ethics and morality and seek to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch is America’s largest and most effective government watchdog. Through investigations and litigation, Judicial Watch seeks to hold corrupt politicians and agencies accountable to the rule of law.
- Attorney General oversees raid on Trump – who denied him a seat on the Supreme Court
- McConnell Dodges Question on Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Trump: Biden Knew About FBI Raid "Like He Knew About Hunter's Deals"
- Twitter Employee Found Guilty Of Spying For Saudi Arabia
- Doocy Asks Karine Point Blank: ‘Is The White House Weaponizing The DOJ And The FBI Against Political Opponents?’
- Doocy Grills KJP Over White House Weaponizing DOJ and FBI Against Political Opponents
- Ford Raises Price of Electric F-150 Significantly, Citing 'Significant Material Cost Increases'
- Miami Cuban, Hispanic Community Erupts In Rage Over FBI Raid On Trump Home As Dark Memories Return
- DOWNING: Dems Have A Shot At Snaking Alaska’s Lone House Seat. Here’s Why
- In First Post-Raid Briefing, Jean-Pierre’s Claims Defy Common Sense
- 4 Times Democrats And Their Media Allies Said Siccing The Cops On Political Opponents Is For Banana Republics
- Voters Find Trump Less Responsible For Jan. 6 After Dems’ Prime-Time Hearings
- Court Upholds N.C. Statute That Criminalizes Knowingly/Recklessly Libelous Statements About Candidates
- Obama’s Attorney General In 2016: ‘Threatening To Jail Political Opponents’ Is An ‘Abuse Of Power’
- The Courts Are Coming for Trump: Day After Mar-a-Lago Raid, Federal Judges Make Move