State and federal lawmakers who represent St. Mary, Louisiana sent a letter over the New Years weekend designed to block the acceptance of Democratic electors who would confirm former Vice President Joe Biden’s election as president.
U.S. Sen. John Kennedy, U.S. Rep. Clay Higgins and state Rep. Beryl Amedee are all asking Congress to investigate allegations of voter fraud in the swing states that handed the election to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
December 28, 2020
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Louisiana Republican Congressional Delegation
The Honorable Bill Cassidy, US Senator
The Honorable John Kennedy, US Senator
The Honorable Steve Scalise, House Minority Whip
The Honorable Clay Higgins, Congressman
The Honorable Garrett Graves, Congressman
The Honorable Mike Johnson, Congressman
The Honorable Luke Letlow, Congressman-elect
Dear Senators and Congressmen:
Please reject the electors for the Biden/Harris ticket from the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin (hereafter sometimes referred to as “the aforementioned states”) when Congress meets on January 6, 2020 to certify the vote.
Following the deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 (ironically held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), Benjamin Franklin was asked, “… what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, IF you can keep it.”
In order to preserve our Republic, the framers gave us the U.S. Constitution as the guiding document. The Founding Fathers created a buffer against fraudulent elections by directing the Legislatures in each respective state to choose electors. Article II, Section 1, Clause 2, states as follows:
“Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress; but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.”
In each of the aforementioned states, unelected, unaccountable judges and other unauthorized persons set about to revoke election integrity laws thereby endorsing, enabling and encouraging election fraud. Every fake vote cast by, or on behalf of, an unqualified or non-existent voter for Biden/Harris robs an actual legitimate Trump/Pence voter and cancels out his or her vote. When those aforementioned states failed to correct fraud (or in some cases, failed to even address it) and put forth their Electoral College slate of electors based upon this abrogation of the law, those aforementioned states disenfranchised states such as Louisiana whose electors lawfully elected Trump/Pence.
Based upon the fact that a total of nineteen (19) states have challenged the unconstitutional “appointment” of the electors for the aforementioned states, it is clear that roughly half of the country disputes the “results” of the election in these swing states. As you are all aware, the State of Texas was joined last month in its lawsuit against Pennsylvania by our own state of Louisiana and seventeen other states, namely Arizona, Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah and West Virginia. (See STATE OF TEXAS v. COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, STATE OF GEORGIA, STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND STATE OF WISCONSIN (U.S. Supreme Court Docket No. 220155.)
As was so aptly put in your Amicus Brief to the Texas v Pennsylvania case, supra, which was signed by 106 members of Congress – over a quarter of the total membership of Congress – “(t)he Separation-of-Powers Provision of the Electors Clause Is a Structural Check on Government That Safeguards Liberty,” and, “It is no accident that the Constitution allocates such authority to state Legislatures, rather than executive officers such as Secretaries of State, or judicial officers such as state Supreme Courts. The Constitutional Convention’s delegates frequently recognized that the Legislature is the branch most responsive to the People and most democratically accountable.”
The Electoral College slates from the aforementioned states should be rejected for many reasons, including:
- The secretaries of state in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia unconstitutionally abrogated state statutes that require signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots. For example, the Georgia Secretary of State was sued by Stacey Abramson, former Georgia gubernatorial candidate and supporter of candidate Joe Biden, to weaken Georgia voter integrity laws enacted by the Georgia Legislature that required verification of the signature on all mail-in ballots. The Georgia Secretary, in violation of the U.S. Constitution, entered into a “consent decree” before a federal judge to violate state statute in order to abrogate the signature verification requirement for mail-in-ballots.
- In Pennsylvania, tens of thousands of ballots arrived after the polls closed on election night. In violation of Pennsylvania law passed by the Pennsylvania legislature, the Pennsylvania election officials added those illegal ballots to the legal ballots and produced a “win” for Biden.
- In Wisconsin, the state’s election commission and certain local officials unconstitutionally modified Wisconsin election laws—taking steps each time that weakened, or did away with, established security procedures enacted to ensure absentee ballot integrity. The Wisconsin Election Commission, for example, undertook a campaign to set up ballot drop boxes throughout the state, including unmanned boxes that could easily be stuffed with fake ballots from fake voters.
- In several of the aforementioned states, the Trump/Pence ticket was winning on election night. The counting in those aforementioned states was abruptly stopped after midnight, poll watchers were sent home, and then the counting resumed without adequate representation of all poll watchers.
- In one precinct in Georgia, after poll watchers were sent home, a camera in the precinct recorded an election worker “finding” boxes of mysterious ballots hidden under a table that was covered with a cloth. The video recording was presented at a Georgia legislative committee hearing.
- Poll watchers were prevented from observing the count when they were present because they were required, in some cases, to be so far removed from the counting table that it was impossible to see the words on the ballots being counted.
- Legislatures in the aforementioned states have received testimony and other evidence that clearly prove election fraud and irregularities.
- Voters who did not have residency were allowed to vote and their votes were counted.
- Anomalies in the computer software of many counties in various states affected the outcome.
- State laws were ignored, not followed, or changed without the authorization of State Legislatures.
With such glaring irregularities, fraud, and abuse, it is of utmost importance to preserve the integrity of our election process and the confidence of the people by rejecting this contrived outcome. We cannot expect our republic to continue if we are willing to compromise the very safeguards put in place through state laws and our Constitution.
Therefore, we expect that when you should have opportunity to speak up and take a stand on the side of truth and justice, you will stand for the people of our state and nation who have been disenfranchised in this election. We are asking you to refuse to certify the Electoral College ballots for the Biden/Harris ticket from the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
The failure of Congress to certify the results of these aforementioned states will allow an up-or-down vote of Congress to preserve our Republic from the clear and present danger of the theft of our election system. When that vote in Congress arises, we are asking you to vote for the Trump/Pence ticket.
Preserving our Republic,
Beryl A. Amedee State Representative District 51
Rhonda Butler State Representative District 38
Valarie Hodges State Representative District 64
Kathy Edmonston State Representative District 88
Rhonda butler State Representative Sistrict 38
Raymond Crews State Representative District 8
Phillip DeVillier State Representative District 41
Senators and Congressmen
Michael Echols State Representative District 14
Larry Frieman State Representative District 74
Dodie Horton State Representative District 9
Jack McFarland State Representative District 13
Charles Owen State Representative District 30
Alan Sea baugh State Representative District 5
Rick Edmonds State Representative District 66
Foy Gad berry State Representative District 15
Sherman Mack State Representative District 66
Blake Miguez State Representative District 49
Robert “Bob” Owen State Representative District 76
Rodney Schamerhorn State Representative District 24
Julie Emerson State Representative District 39
Ray Garofalo State Representative District 103
Danny McCormick State Representative District 1
Joe Orgeron State Representative District 54
Troy Romero State Representative District 37
Tony Bacala State Representative District 59
cc: Jeff Landry, Attorney General of Louisiana
PDF of Original Louisiana Lawmakers Letter Rejecting Biden-Harris Electorsstate_reps_letter_to_delegation
“A fair and credible audit — conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20 — would dramatically improve Americans’ faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President.”
~ Senator John Kennedy
“There is sufficient evidence, at a minimum, to investigate criminal acts, which may have compromised the integrity of our election. This effort and action to safeguard our election systems must continue, even beyond January 20, 2021.”
~ Rep Clay Higgins