Six Months After the Election, Fulton County Says ‘More Time Is Needed’ to Produce Complete Chain of Custody Documents for Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

5Mind. The Meme Platform
The Georgia Star News

Six months after the November 2020 election and after failing on two occasions to produce complete chain of custody documents for absentee ballot drop boxes, the Fulton County Registration and Elections officials advise that “more time is needed.”

Fulton County’s reply to The Georgia Star News came as a response to a follow-up on previously-supplied records related the transfer forms that document the critical chain of custody for absentee ballots deposited over a 41-day voting period in 37 drop boxes placed throughout Fulton County.

Although the State Election Board Emergency Rule 83-1-14-0.8-.14 passed by the State Election Board at their July 1, 2020, meeting circumvented state law, it set out requirements for a transfer form to document absentee ballots delivered by voters to drop boxes.

Such forms are required to include the date, time, location and number of ballots collected as well as the names and signatures of the two-person drop box ballot collection team.

The Star News made an initial open records request for the transfer forms on December 1, 2020.

At the time, Fulton County officials said they believed the responsive records could be provided by January 19, 2021.

Documents provided by Fulton County, not until January 22, were examined by The Star News and found to be insufficient to the request.

Two PDF files were provided with labels ending in “BX_1” and “BX_3” that included records for 36,635 absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes.

In addition to it appearing that a PDF file ending in “BX_2” was missing, the number of ballots was significantly less than what was expected for Fulton County, The Star News reported.

Another open records request was filed with Fulton County on April 8 by The Star News, which Fulton County replied to a week later extending the response time to April 19.

By Laura Baigert

Read Full Article on GeorgiaStarNews.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Star News Network
The Star News Networkhttps://starnewsdigitalmedia.com/
Star News Digital Media, Inc. is a media and news company that owns and operates The Star News Network family of digital newspapers and Star News Radio.

Ozempic, What Could Go Wrong?

Humanity often ignores clear warning signs when they conflict with comfort, convenience, vanity, or quick fixes.

Exposing the Hypocrats

Americans are beginning to notice that a large portion of modern politics has become less about serving the people and more about manipulating them.

Germany’s Military Patronage Of Ukraine Is A Crucial Part Of Its Grand Strategy

German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius announced during his recent visit to Kiev that their countries will jointly develop “deep strike” capabilities.

The Constitution Only Works When Congress Works

The Constitution only works when Congress acts as it intends. It cannot work if Congress fails to defend its own institution and the separation of powers.

WATCH What Muslim Men Do To Western Women In The Netherlands – This Will SHOCK You!

Western Europe faces growing political and social division, with critics blaming both left-wing and centrist leadership for ongoing decline.

NASCAR Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Dies at 41 After ‘Severe Illness’

Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has died at the age of 41, after being hospitalized earlier this week with an undisclosed illness.

CDC Warns Malaria Could Be Reintroduced in US

The CDC warned in a new report that malaria, a sometimes fatal blood parasitic disease, could be reestablished in the United States.

Minnesota Fraud Mastermind Sentenced to Nearly 42 Years in Prison

Aimee Bock, leader of Feeding Our Future, will spend 42 years in prison for playing a “central” role in the nation’s largest COVID-19 pandemic scam.

DOJ Charges 15 in $90 Million Minnesota Fraud Schemes

Criminal charges have been filed against 15 accused fraudsters in Minnesota, involving more than $90 million in taxpayers’ dollars, federal officials.

Trump’s Triumphal Arch Approved by Federal Commission

A commission has approved President Donald Trump’s triumphal arch just outside of Washington, a key step toward making the project a reality.

Trump Details Military Complex Above and Below New White House Ballroom

Trump says planned White House ballroom will be the “safest building ever built,” serving ceremonial and national security purposes.

Senate Confirms 49 Trump Nominees, Including Key Energy Officials

The Senate has confirmed 49 nominees selected by President Trump, including officials tapped to oversee federal land management and energy policy.

Trump Heading to China for High-Stakes Summit With Xi

President Trump is set to depart Washington for China, where he will meet with Chinese leader Xi Jinping for a high-stakes summit.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central