“Every single American needs to read Michael Knowles’s Speechless. I don’t mean ‘read it eventually.’ I mean: stop what you’re doing and pick up this book.” —CANDACE OWENS
“The most important book on free speech in decades—read it!” —SENATOR TED CRUZ
A New Strategy: We Win, They Lose
The Culture War is over, and the culture lost.
The Left’s assault on liberty, virtue, decency, the Republic of the Founders, and Western civilization has succeeded.
You can no longer keep your social media account—or your job—and acknowledge truths such as: Washington, Jefferson, and Columbus were great men. Schools and libraries should not coach children in sexual deviance. Men don’t have uteruses.
How did we get to this point?
Michael Knowles of The Daily Wire exposes and diagnosis the losing strategy we have fallen for and shows how we can change course—and start winning.
In the groundbreaking Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds Knowles reveals:
- How the “free speech absolutists” gave away the store
- The First Amendment does not require a value-neutral public square
- How the Communists figured out that their revolution could never succeed as long as the common man was attached to his own culture
- Where political correctness came from
- How, comply or resist, political correctness is a win-win game for the bad guys
- Why taking our stand on “freedom of speech” helps put atheism, decadence, and nonsense on the same plane with faith, virtue, and reality
- The real question: Will we shut down drag queen story hour, or cancel Abraham Lincoln?
- For 170 years the First Amendment was compatible with prayer in public school
- How the atheists got the Warren Court to rule their way
- To this day, there’s a First Amendment exception for obscenity. What exactly is the argument that perverts’ teaching toddlers to twerk is not obscene?
Read Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds if you want to learn how to take the fight to the enemy.
“Every single American needs to read Michael Knowles’s Speechless. I don’t mean ‘read it eventually.’ I mean: stop what you’re doing and pick up this book.” —CANDACE OWENS, bestselling author of Blackout, founder of BLEXIT, and host of Candace
“Michael Knowles is one of the most important conservative leaders of his generation. . .. Speechless is the most important book on free speech in decades—read it!” —SENATOR TED CRUZ, #1 bestselling author of One Vote Away
“Michael Knowles is a rare combination: the conservative who understands the roots of his opponents’ thought, and the fighter who understands the necessity for tactical aggression.” —BEN SHAPIRO, #1 bestselling author and host of The Ben Shapiro Show
“This book is a howitzer in the fight against the totalitarians. . ..” —DAN BONGINO, bestselling author and host of The Dan Bongino Show
“Magnificent. . .. like nothing you’ve ever read. . .. Tough love for hapless right-wingers forfeiting our culture to the radical Left.” —ANN COULTER, political commentator and bestselling author of ¡Adios, America!
“This book is a must-read for anyone who hopes to preserve our culture.” —MIKE POMPEO, former U.S. secretary of state
“Michael Knowles is a national treasure.” —CHARLIE KIRK, bestselling author and host of The Charlie Kirk Show
“This book is a must-read for anyone wanting a diagnosis on how American culture and politics became so ill.” —ANDY NGÔ, journalist and bestselling author of Unmasked
“Knowles has written an insightful and gripping deconstruction of the mind-prison called political correctness. . .. This is a must-read.” —ANDREW KLAVAN, Edgar Award-winning and bestselling author and host of The Andrew Klavan Show
About the Author
Michael Knowles is the celebrated host of the Daily Wire’s The Michael Knowles Show and PragerU’s The Book Club and is the #1 national bestselling author of Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide. Knowles appears regularly across FOX and other major networks as a political analyst and regularly writes for the Daily Wire, Fox News, the Daily Caller, and others. Now residing in Los Angeles, Michael is a graduate of Yale University and has lectured on college campuses and at research institutions throughout the country.