Big news coming out of Pennsylvania. Very big illegal ballot drop that cannot be accounted for. Rigged Election!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 21, 2020
New election litigation activity as Donald Trump (the person) files suit before the United States Supreme Court. Rumors surround Trump and his legal team’s strategies moving forward. Congress on the verge of passing a massive new government spending bill to avoid shut down. And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest criminal, election and legal news, including:
- Trump tweets over the weekend about election news and rumors circulate he met with Sidney Powell and others in the Oval Office
- Trump and his legal team submit two new filing to the United States State Supreme Court, a Petition for a Writ of Certiorari and a Motion for Expedited Consideration
- A look at Trump’s new lawsuit, which renews claims from three lower court Pennsylvania cases
- Congress on the verge of passing a massive new spending bill that provides some COVID-19 relief – or does it?
- New spending bill also helps some unexpected people from around the world – what’s inside?
- Your questions and live chat after the presentation!
“Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., President Trump’s campaign committee, today filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the US. Supreme Court to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases which illegally changed Pennsylvania’s mail balloting law immediately before and after the 2020 presidential election in violation of Article II of the United States Constitution and Bush v. Gore. This represents the Campaign’s first independent U.S. Supreme Court filing and seeks relief based on the same Constitutional arguments successfully raised in Bush v. Gore.”trump-v-boockvar-motion