If we all get involved in the 2022 midterms, WE can stop a majority of the election fraud. IT’S TIME TO ACT!
One thing we learned from the 2020 election is that post-election litigation does not prevent Democrats from cheating and stealing elections. It’s time to be proactive and step up before the midterm election. We currently have one month to act. Patriots must register as poll workers, observers, and get involved. But we must do more.
Now that citizens are aware of the fraud, many jurisdictions are taking active measures to prevent discovery and disclosure of it. Below are several county-level suggestions to help prevent fraud. A few might require legal action. If you have additional suggestions add it to the “Comments” section. If those suggestions need a more private disclosure, contact GP directly using this email. A more detailed version of this article is available in PDF that we will update as needed.
Below are a few highlights of what’s covered in this article:
- Lawsuits demanding oversight of key areas while elections are active.
- The several checklists to remind workers what to look for, and create incident reports.
- Demand GOP observers at ballot transfer loading docks, USPS Regional Facility, and so on
- GOP election staff need an external War Room team to handle issues on their behalf.
- War Rooms must contact top election officials and county supervisors immediately.
- Obtain printing vendor details about QVF files, ballots printed, total ballots mailed.
- Track in real-time all UAA ballots leading up to election day, and while counting.
- Contact local and national media outlets about issues, and name the obstructing officials.
- CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS WHILE THE ELECTION IS ACTIVE
- BALLOT PRINTING & QVF TOTALS
- TABULATION CENTER CENTRAL COMMAND
- EMERGENCY & SATELLITE POLL LOCATIONS
- EYEBALL THE UAA BALLOTS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK THE COUNTY NOW
- INCIDENT CHECKLISTS
By Jim Hoft