Breitbart.com editor Jerome Hudson delivers the red pills his readers know him for, showing you the facts, statistics, and analysis that the mainstream media have worked so hard to hide.
If you heard that one president deported more people than any other president, started the program of family separation, and did nothing to stop Russia’s election meddling, how many of them would guess it was Obama?
In 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know, Jerome Hudson dives deeply into the things Americans are not supposed to realize. Many of our most hotly debated topics are shaped by Davos power brokers, woke college professors, TV talking heads, social media activists, and feckless Washington swamp monsters who want you to only follow their narrative.
Your teachers, your politicians, and your local paper are not likely to ever tell you:
- Black and Hispanic students are more underrepresented at America’s top colleges and universities than before affirmative action.
- Hispanics constitute over half of Border Patrol Agents.
- The U.S. settled more refugees in 2018 than any other nation.
- Half of federal arrests are immigration-related.
- Amazon paid $0 in taxes on $11.2 billion in profits in 2018.
- Taxpayers doled out $2.6 billion in food stamps to dead people in less than two years.
- 1,700 private jets flew to Davos to discuss the impact of global warming.
- 90 percent of plastic waste comes from Asia and Africa.
Once you’re done reading 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know, you’ll never trust the powers that be to give you the whole truth again.
About Jerome Hudson
In 2013, Jerome began writing for Breitbart News. As entertainment editor, he now leads a team of reporters who specialize in highlighting the vast disconnect between Hollywood and everyday Americans. His work covering the Hollywood elite was featured in the New York Times days after President Donald Trump’s election.
Prior to coming to Breitbart News, Jerome worked as a senior research fellow at the Government Accountability Institute, heavily involved in uncovering government corruption alongside New York Times bestselling author and Breitbart News Senior Contributor Peter Schweizer. He is also a member of the Project 21 Black Leadership Network, serving on the organization’s National Advisory Council.
Jerome lives in Jacksonville, Florida with his cat Oreo.