- A Brave Insider from the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agency has corroborated leaked government documents sent to Project Veritas, showing that “Criminal aliens with sex-related offenses are attempting to re-enter the United States in record numbers during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Leaked document shows “there was a significant increase” of agents encountering “criminal aliens with sex-related offenses,” during the coronavirus outbreak in 2020.
- Leaked document: “This [sex offender encounters] increase continued into FY 2021 with 214 encounters from October 2020 through February 2021 – these five months already represent the highest total of recorded encounters compared to the previous five fiscal years.”
- CBP Insider: We’ve “witnessed… the aftermath of some sexual assaults at the border” and have “arrested or rescued [illegal] aliens that had been raped.”
- CBP Insider: “There was one guy, he got caught with a notebook where he would write in every sexual thing he did with a girl — what they did, who they were — their name, age.”
- CBP Insider: “I’ve seen deaths…a 19-year-old girl fell off the fence, hit her head and died in my arms while I was giving first aid.”
[WESTCHESTER, N.Y. — Mar. 28, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today featuring an interview with a Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agent who corroborates leaked government documents showing a massive spike in border patrol encounters with illegals who are sex offenders at the U.S.-Mexican border in 2021.
The CBP Insider was referring to materials leaked from their parent agency, The Department of Homeland Security [DHS].
These documents spell out, in no uncertain terms, the exponential rise in “encounters with criminal aliens with sex-related offenses during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
This spike represents a five-year high – a fact that the Insider confirmed during a remote interview with Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe.
Part of the leaked DHS document reads: There were “214 [sex offender] encounters from October 2020 through February 2021 – these five months already represent the highest total of recorded encounters compared to the previous five fiscal years.”
“An encounter is an arrest,” the Insider stated. “It’s extremely inaccurate and possibly underreported because sometimes we don’t know about their [illegal immigrant] criminal history or if they’ve been caught.”
The Insider went on to describe a brutal scene near the border where some men were raped for refusing to act as human drug mules.
“One time a couple years back, there was some men that had been raped and tied to the fence, because they wouldn’t carry drugs,” they said. “There’s a lot of sexual assaults going on.”
The source closed by sharing his worst fears – if the crisis at the border remains unchecked.
“Finding dead children. I don’t… Dead children in the middle of the desert is something I don’t want to deal with.”
If anyone has information about corruption in the government, or malfeasance within high-powered institutions they can send an encrypted message to: VeritasTips@protonmail.com
About Project Veritas
James O’Keefe established Project Veritas in 2011 as a non-profit journalism enterprise to continue his undercover reporting work. Today, Project Veritas investigates and exposes corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions to achieve a more ethical and transparent society. O’Keefe serves as the CEO and Chairman of the Board so that he can continue to lead and teach his fellow journalists, as well as protect and nurture the Project Veritas culture.
Project Veritas is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Project Veritas does not advocate specific resolutions to the issues raised through its investigations. Donate now to Project Veritas and support their mission.