Georgia Chapters of the National No Left Turn in Education hosts “Defending Freedom in American Education”
No Left Turn in Education is a grassroots movement of common-sense parents, families and citizens from all walks of life. We believe that K-12 education should be free from indoctrination and politicization.
About Defending Freedom in American Education
Buckle up and be prepared to be ENGAGED, EDUCATED and EMPOWERED on how we can ERADICATE harmful indoctrination and preserve American values and principles in our schools!!
Spend the day with these amazing speakers and truly walk away with a deeper understanding of how CRT has manifested itself into our schools & culture and how we can effectively fight back as parents.
When: October 23, 2021 – 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Speakers/Sessions Below: (Photos/Bios – scroll down)
- Dr. Elana Fishbein – Founder and President of NLTE – The NLTE Story
- Dr. Carol Swain – Keynote Speaker – Award Winning Author, Dr. Carol Swain , will discuss her newest book, Black Eye for America; How Critical Race Theory is Burning Down the House in which she co-authored with Dr. Chris Schorr
- Dr. Chris Schorr – Co-Author of Black Eye for America; How Critical Race Theory is Burning Down the House
- Dr. Wenyuan Wu – Save America from A Critical Race to the Bottom — Practical Observations
- Paul Lott – Truth About Race in America
- Suzanne Phillips – Shape or be Shaped: The Formative Impact of Indoctrination
- Kim Herman – Parents Rights and current Legal Cases on CRT in K-12 Education
- Honored Guests – State Department of Education and Georgia Legislators have also been invited to be honored guests.
Special Book Singing – Thank you to FoxTale Book Shoppe for hosting a special book signing with Dr. Carol Swain and Dr. Chris Schorr. Black Eye for America; How Critical Race Theory is Burning Down the House. Books will be available for purchase at the event.
- Attendees will walk away educated, empowered and ready to take action!
- Lunch Included with ticket purchase.
- Sponsorships Available, Contact Holly Terei at noleftturnGAGW@protonmail.com
- Vendor Expo, Contact Christine@NLTECobb.com
General Information, Contact Melissa Jackson at email@example.com or Aimee Nobile at AimeeNLTEGA@protonmail.com.
No Left Turn in Education is Section 501(c)(3) organization under the IRS code, so contributions are tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers. Our federal tax identification number is 85-3163475.