Through his upbringing and career as a physician, he has learned the importance of promoting local economies, strengthening our communities, making quality healthcare affordable, and protecting hard-working families from an overbearing government.
What We Stand For
The 7th Congressional District of Florida includes all of Seminole County and northern Orange County, including much of downtown and northern Orlando and the cities of Maitland and Winter Park. The district is also home to the University of Central Florida.
- Fight against socialism and government bureaucracy.
- Rebuild our economy focusing on an America First Agenda. Bring manufacturing jobs so that we are ready for the next healthcare or national security crisis.
- Preserve Law & Order.
- Defend our founding principles. Dr.Leo will fight for the foundational values that have made America a beacon of liberty around the world: A free market system, freedom of speech, the rule of law, and a level playing field.
- Put American interest above partisan interests.
- Make the government more efficient.
- Terms Limits: Washington shouldn’t be about who has been there the longest or who has the most access. That’s why Leo will support term limit legislation when elected.
- Supporting President Trump: Supporting President Trump, whether its lowering our taxes, strong national security or working to stop illegal immigration, Leo believes the Trump administration is creating a strong Florida and America and supports our President.
- 2nd Amendment: As a believer in our constitution, Leo supports our 2nd amendment and the guns rights of the people of Florida.
- Pro-Life: As a physician, a husband and father, Leo believes in the right to life and is a pro-life candidate.
Dr. Leo Valentin For Congress
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA – Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Ralph Schlaeger Research Fellow Award
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX – Diagnostic Radiology Resident Physician
- Honorary Medical Physicist for receiving the highest score on American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology Physics Exam.
- AUR Scientific Trainee Prize.
- Interventional Radiology Lecture Series: Outstanding Lecturer Award.
- Educational Scholarship Recognition Award from Baylor Academy of Distinguished Educators.
- Cornell-New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY – General Surgery Internship
- Ponce School of Medicine, Ponce, PR
- Medical Doctor, M.D.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), Medical Honor Society (top 10 percent of class)
- University of Miami, Coral Gables – Florida Pre-Medicine, Computer Science
- President’s Honor Roll for 4.0 GPA Fall 2004
- Provost’s Honor Roll for 3.75+ GPA Fall 2003 & Spring 2004
- Henry King Stanford Scholarship