Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- EXCLUSIVE- Human Trafficking in the United States, a much bigger problem than you think
- Op/Ed When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail
- Op/Ed: Police Are Not Brutal Racists
- Police Officer Shot, In ‘Extremely Critical Condition’.
- Op/Ed: Restoring the Guardians to Their Posts!
- Does Your Husband Wear a Gun on His Side and Badge on His Heart?
- Police Officer Killed, Shot Multiple Times
- Hunting successes plenty as 2022-2023 season wanes
- Police Officer Died While On Duty.
- Solutions To “The Tragedy Of Baltimore’s Violence Problem”
- Garfield PD works with kids to teach life skills with pop-up coffee shops, a local hit
- Our police are dying now more than ever, let’s show them we care
- Pretrial jail inmates increased considerably despite bail reform
- Pre-trial custody without bail is lawful an attorney’s point of view
- NSSF Challenges Illinois’ Unconstitutional Gun and Magazine Ban