Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- Back the blue: County passes bill allowing police to sue protesters who harass or injure them
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner accused of being incompetent as violent crime skyrockets, criminals walk free
- In bizarre twist, documents show DC Medical Examiner wanted to cremate Ashli Babbitt two days after her death
- Little hero: Sheriff’s department honors little girl, 7, who saved a lost 71-year-old man suffering from Alzheimer’s
- Bad news for Democrats: Poll shows overwhelming majority of voters oppose defunding the police
- Biden’s DOJ drops charges against university researcher accused of lying about Chinese military ties
- Your ‘drug dealers are trying to kill you’: Bodycam footage released of deputy saving man who overdosed on fentanyl
- Of all people – a cop? Investigators say Cuomo inappropriately touched state trooper assigned to his detail.
- Suspect accused of ‘pleasuring himself’ outside children’s bedroom while looking at young kids
- Caught on camera: Armed suspects brutally beat man, threaten his wife and young children during home invasion
- Gov. Cuomo – who is under criminal investigation – signs bill removing the word “inmate” from NY laws
- Hero down: Officer murdered by suspect fleeing from cops who then drove through a barricade
- Former police chief: With all the talk about defunding the police, one agency appears in need of it – the FBI
- NSSF: The numbers don’t lie – public safety concerns are driving record gun sales. Here’s the proof.
- Justice is served: Missouri governor pardons St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters while protecting own home