Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- Florida governor re-establishing “Florida State Defense Force” which the feds won’t control, can’t touch
- Detroit officers sense something wrong, rescue four kidnapped kids in a stolen car during a traffic stop
- Supreme Court next: Liberal judges ignore Constitution, rule 2nd Amendment centered ban is somehow acceptable
- “Live your life, ignore this man”: Sen. Paul blasts St. Anthony of Fauci, says hopefully he’ll be gone soon
- ‘This is our safe space and they have weapons’: San Francisco restaurant refuses service to uniformed cops
- Nearly 100% decline in Clinton Foundation donations after they’re no longer in power raises ethics concerns
- Fact check shows Biden falsely claims – yet again – that he visited Israel during the Six Day War in 1967
- Accused baby killer previously convicted of beating wife gets bail lowered, cuts off ankle monitor and runs
- “Criminal justice reform”: Convicted murderer out on parole for the second time accused of double homicide
- L.A. County first responders cannot stop personal information release to China-linked Fulgent Genetics
- Report: As crime continues to surge in LA, wealthy seemingly in shock that it’s happening in rich neighborhoods
- Spreading border problems: Massive DEA investigation in Colorado links drug organization to Mexican cartel
- Former police chief: America is sitting on a powder keg, and conservatives aren’t going to take it much longer
- FBI downplays leftist terror activity, Antifa anarchy while seemingly making up threats from conservatives
- Woman arrested for sexually assaulting a two-year-old boy, several children now in protective custody