Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- Poll: 44% of liberals say more than 1k unarmed black Americans killed by police in 2019 (hint: super wrong)
- Rochester braces for violent riots after grand jury declines to indict officers for Daniel Prude’s death
- Biden pick for AG claims Antifa, BLM attacks in Portland not ‘domestic terrorism’ because they were at night
- Hundreds of activists rally against ‘white supremacy’ after a black man stabbed an Asian man in NYC
- Criminal justice ‘reform’: Man accused of brutal attack on Asian woman released without bail
- Report: Joe Biden’s DHS protects most illegal aliens with ‘sanctuary country’ orders
- Phoenix man accused of armed robbery, threatening to shoot people at Home Depot
- Retired officer: Antifa and al-Qaeda have something in common – they want America burned to the ground
- Report: Biden’s HHS secretary nominee advocates for healthcare benefits for illegal immigrants
- Illegal alien stabs immigration official to death after asylum claim rejected
- Failed presidential candidate Andrew Yang, now running for NYC mayor says police are to blame for rising crime rates
- Former cult leader sentenced to 30 years in murder, manslaughter of two toddlers. Yes, toddlers.
- Family of shooter who opened fired in a gun store now claiming he was ‘murdered’ by those who stopped him
- Police searching for man who hid in Macy’s bathroom, then sexually assaulted 55-year-old woman
- Report: Lawyers charged in NYPD vehicle torching during Black Lives Matter protest offered plea deal