Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- “A horrendous attack”: Four men jailed for lighting an autistic teen apprentice on fire with a blowtorch
- Chicagoland: Repeat felon again out on bond allegedly stalked a random victim for a gang revenge murder
- Philadelphia criminals are forcing stores out of business, taking convenience to a whole new level
- Connecticut Democratic Party forced to apologize after racist tweet compares Republican to cartoon character “Curious George”
- Former MMA fighter sees wanted felon brutally attacking police officer, so he pulls over and chokes out the criminal
- Man shot and killed while tossing a firebomb at police. His brother claims the Molotov cocktail was just a protest.
- Brandon administration (and hackers) may spy on and control Americans via automobile “kill” switches
- Why bother? NYC court drops charges against aspiring “rapper” who shot NYPD police officer
- “History will remember this as an invasion of America”: In just ten weeks, more than a half-million immigrants crossed the border
- What Constitution? Like clockwork, Senate Dems introduce bill to require a federal license to buy or own a gun
- As crime explodes in Baltimore, Democrats roll out new plan for cops: less responding to crime, more being friendly
- Hero Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn files $50 million claim against DOJ and FBI along with other federal offices/agencies
- Biden administration about to turn Americans’ sovereignty, health decisions over to globalists at WHO
- Climate “Marshall Plan” will stick a fork in US global dominance as U.N. joins WEF call to end oil, gas, and coal use
- Unhinged Democrat witness tells Congressional committee that men can get pregnant and have abortions