Law Enforcement Today (LET) was started by Captain Robert Greenberg as a voice for active and retired law enforcement officers, their families, and anyone who supports the men and women who protect and serve.
Law Enforcement Today unapologetically supports those who hold the Thin Blue Line.
Law Enforcement Today publishes the first-hand accounts of how officers have successfully faced adversity or practiced excellence in law enforcement. We also share news about the topics that impact the law enforcement community.
We have opened our platform to submissions from those in the community. We verify their identity but allow them to remain anonymous to protect their positions in departments across America. We publish these stories under the name Sgt. A. Merica.
The views, opinions, endorsement, and positions expressed on our website and social media pages are those of the writers and guests and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of LET.
- Report: Biden’s pick for National Security Adviser suggested U.S. should encourage China’s rise
- Black Lives Matter demands police chief resigns after 15-year-old armed robber who wouldn’t comply shot
- Rep. Jim Jordan: “They tried to cancel Thanksgiving…They’re coming for Christmas next”
- Sorority member reportedly kicked out for ‘all lives matter’ and pro-Trump TikTok video
- Economic expert warns Biden’s policies will cost Americans jobs, have other nations laughing at us
- New rule may create gas and firing squads as options for executions in the US
- Veteran sues city after having a ‘psychotic break’, being shot by Texas police officer
- Texas troopers enter Dallas to assist with violent crime, preacher calls them ‘occupying force’
- Report: California cut power to more than 8,000 homes on Thanksgiving – and many more could come
- Hate crimes? Police arrest murder suspect who they say was the ‘definition of a serial killer’
- Pray: Deputy in extremely critical condition after swerving to avoid vehicle, ending up in serious crash
- It’s spreading: Northern Michigan County throws support behind impeachment of Governor Whitmer
- Report: Carter Page files massive lawsuit against James Comey, FBI, Lisa Page, Peter Stzork and more
- Who saw this coming? City sees ‘F’s’ on the rise as remote learning takes toll on students
- Biden’s plan for illegal immigrants means ‘Adios America’ (Op-ed)