Law & Liberty’s focus is on the classical liberal tradition of law and how it shapes a society of free and responsible persons.
The Law & Liberty website brings together serious debate, commentary, essays, book reviews, interviews, and educational material in a commitment to the first principles of law in a free society. Law & Liberty considers a range of foundational and contemporary legal issues, legal philosophy, and pedagogy.
The website is provided by Liberty Fund, Inc., a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals. The opinions expressed on Law & Liberty are solely those of the writers and do not reflect the opinions of Liberty Fund. The Foundation develops, supervises, and finances its own educational activities, with the goal of fostering discussion and thought on enduring topics pertaining to the creation and maintenance of such a society.
- Swallowed By A Humpback Whale
- Feds subpoenaed Hunter Biden during 2016 election, raising worry over unpaid taxes on Ukraine work
- ‘Hundreds’ of Whistleblowers Say Military Forcing ‘Anti-American Indoctrination’ on Them: Sen. Cotton
- Report: Zuckerberg-Backed Grants, Which Were Irregularly Distributed, Increased Voter Turnout for Democrats in Wisconsin 2020 Election
- House Bills Seek to Break Up Amazon and Other Big Tech Companies
- Turning Point USA: Young Women’s Leadership Summit 2021
- Law Firm Boss Sued Over Dispute in Firing Pro-Trump Employees
- Learning in War-Time
- Prices Rise at Fastest Pace in Years, Fueling More Inflation Fears
- Should prostitution be legalized? Using secular truth to advance spiritual truth
- US investigates leak of records showing billionaires pay little tax
- Spread of COVID-19 Variants Around the World Could Be Seen as ‘Next Pandemic’: Taiwan Health Official
- Illegal Border Crossings Keep Climbing; 180,000 Apprehended in May
- Louie Gohmert Asks FBI Director Why He Won’t Call January 6th “Mostly Peaceful”
- Jim Jordan: “Freedom Is Under Attack” From 1st Amendment Rights To Censorship Of Conservatives