Law & Liberty’s focus is on the classical liberal tradition of law and how it shapes a society of free and responsible persons.
The Law & Liberty website brings together serious debate, commentary, essays, book reviews, interviews, and educational material in a commitment to the first principles of law in a free society. Law & Liberty considers a range of foundational and contemporary legal issues, legal philosophy, and pedagogy.
The website is provided by Liberty Fund, Inc., a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals. The opinions expressed on Law & Liberty are solely those of the writers and do not reflect the opinions of Liberty Fund. The Foundation develops, supervises, and finances its own educational activities, with the goal of fostering discussion and thought on enduring topics pertaining to the creation and maintenance of such a society.
- Biden Uses First UN Address to Call for Global Community to ‘Seize Opportunities’ in Tackling Crises
- Body Found in Wyoming Is Gabby Petito’s, Manner of Death Is Homicide: FBI
- Beto running for Governor of Texas? Is the proven loser back?
- CCP’s ‘Commercialized Murder’ in Organ Transplant Industry Must End, UK Official Says
- Texas Sues Biden Administration Over Transgender Worker Right Guidance
- Democratic Continuing Resolution Contains Billions in New Spending for Disasters, Afghans
- AG Ken Paxton: Texas Will Defend Constitutional Rights Against Federal Overreach on Vaccines, Abortion, & Election Integrity
- Gov’t Limiting Life-Saving Medications For Covid
- Biden Administration’s Border Policy Is Grossly Reckless
- Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public with Secret Recordings: ‘Government Doesn’t Want to Show the [COVID] Vaccine is Full of Sh*t’
- Bannon: We Must Demand Reparations From China
- Facebook is hurting its users, but is it our fault?
- Video Playlist: Liz Wheeler
- Video Playlist: SPIRITUALITY | Rubin Report
- Video Playlist: Conservative HodgeTwins