Loudoun County judge finds boy ‘in a skirt’ GUILTY of sexually assaulting female student in girls’ bathroom

5Mind. The Meme Platform
DailyMail.com Header

Victim’s vindicated parents demand apology from NSBA for labeling them ‘domestic terrorists’ for trying to protect their daughter

  • Scott Smith’s daughter was sexually assaulted at Stone Bridge High School in Loudoun County, Virginia, on May 28 
  • She reported it to the school’s woke leadership, but her dad was arrested at the school that day for causing a scene when he arrived
  • It took another two months for police to bring charges against the boy  
  • On June 22, Smith was dragged out of a school board meeting in fury after hearing the board claim they’d received no reports of sexual assaults 
  • He revealed earlier this month what had happened to his daughter in an interview with The Daily Wire
  • The school – which has been pushing progressive trans policies – said it had done nothing wrong throughout
  • On Monday, juvenile court Judge Pamela Brooks substantiated the charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio 
  • The teenage boy, who was wearing a skirt at the time, has been charged with sexually assaulting another girl in a different school months later
  • Smith and his wife say they feel ‘relieved’ and now want to focus on their daughter’s help 

A Loudoun County judge has found a teenage boy ‘in a skirt’ guilty of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old female classmate in the girls’ bathrooms at their school, siding with the victim’s outraged parents who were shamed for protesting against trans bathroom rules after the incident. 

The teenage girl’s father Scott Smith was dragged out of a meeting on June 22 after hearing teachers from the woke Loudoun County school board claim they’d received no reports of sexual assaults involving students in the bathrooms, when less than a month earlier, his daughter had reported just that. 

Superintendent Scott Ziegler sent an email to parents on the day it happened to say the school was investigating, but told the room on June 22: ‘To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.’

On Monday, juvenile court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the charges – forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio – which is the juvenile court equivalent of a conviction. 

The boy, who has not been named because he is a minor, will return to court on November 15 for sentencing. He has also been charged with sexually assaulting another girl at a different school in the same Virginia school district in October.  

Loudoun County Schools hasn’t commented on the verdict.

The girl’s parents now say they feel ‘relieved’ after but are demanding an apology from the National School Board Association for its characterization of parents who angrily protest woke school policies as domestic terrorists.  

The NSBA has apologized for threatening to mobilize the FBI to prosecute parents after being asked to do so by the country’s increasingly liberal public school system, but Smith says they haven’t gone far enough. 

He is threatening to sue the NSBA for defamation unless it apologizes directly to him. 

By JENNIFER SMITH

Read Full Article on DailyMail.co.uk

Contact Your Elected Officials
Daily Mail
Daily Mailhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/
At DailyMail.com you can feed your daily addiction with the biggest stories from news, politics, showbiz and everything else in between.

An Unseen Tale of Marjorie Taylor Greene

The sudden resignation of Georgia Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has had journalists and political pundits pondering.

‘Social Infertility’: Where Biomedical Profiteering Intersects Social Justice™

“The global surrogacy* market was estimated at USD 22.4 billion...

Were The Brits Behind Bloomberg’s Russian-US Leaks?

Bloomberg shared alleged call transcripts between Trump envoy Steve Witkoff and top Putin aides about discussions on the Ukrainian peace process.

Flipping the Script: When Democrats Project Their Own Instability 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the most erratic, inconsistent, and emotionally incontinent political figure in recent memory, isn’t tweeting from Mar-a-Lago.

This is Your Brain on Plastic, a Literature Review

Microplastics in the air, land and sea migrate into every organ where they burrow and from which they cannot feasibly be eliminated or degraded.

Afghan Parolee Charged With Terroristic Threat

The case, in addition to a recent shooting of...

Cartels Are Scrambling as Fentanyl Precursor Supply From China Dries Up: FBI Director

Beijing halted fentanyl precursor exports, leaving cartels in Mexico, Venezuela, and Colombia scrambling for alternatives that don’t exist.

National Guard Shooting Suspect to Be Charged With First-Degree Murder, Pirro Says

Charges will be upgraded to first-degree murder after one of the two National Guard members shot this week died, the U.S. attorney said.

Trump Says He Will Pardon Ex-Honduran President Convicted by Jury in US Drug Case

President Trump grants a full pardon to ex-Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, who is serving 45 years in the U.S. for drug and firearms convictions.

Trump Says He Is Canceling All Biden Executive Orders Signed With Autopen

President Trump announced he is revoking executive orders and other presidential actions previously signed by former President Joe Biden using an autopen.

Trump Says US May Cut Income Tax Completely in Next Couple of Years Due to Tariff Income

Trump said the U.S. could end income taxes within a few years, citing tariff revenue as the reason such a shift might be possible.

USCIS Stops Processing All Afghan Immigration Requests After DC National Guard Shooting

USCIS has stopped processing all immigration requests relating to Afghan nationals indefinitely pending further review of security and vetting protocols,
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central