Victim’s vindicated parents demand apology from NSBA for labeling them ‘domestic terrorists’ for trying to protect their daughter
- Scott Smith’s daughter was sexually assaulted at Stone Bridge High School in Loudoun County, Virginia, on May 28
- She reported it to the school’s woke leadership, but her dad was arrested at the school that day for causing a scene when he arrived
- It took another two months for police to bring charges against the boy
- On June 22, Smith was dragged out of a school board meeting in fury after hearing the board claim they’d received no reports of sexual assaults
- He revealed earlier this month what had happened to his daughter in an interview with The Daily Wire
- The school – which has been pushing progressive trans policies – said it had done nothing wrong throughout
- On Monday, juvenile court Judge Pamela Brooks substantiated the charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio
- The teenage boy, who was wearing a skirt at the time, has been charged with sexually assaulting another girl in a different school months later
- Smith and his wife say they feel ‘relieved’ and now want to focus on their daughter’s help
A Loudoun County judge has found a teenage boy ‘in a skirt’ guilty of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old female classmate in the girls’ bathrooms at their school, siding with the victim’s outraged parents who were shamed for protesting against trans bathroom rules after the incident.
The teenage girl’s father Scott Smith was dragged out of a meeting on June 22 after hearing teachers from the woke Loudoun County school board claim they’d received no reports of sexual assaults involving students in the bathrooms, when less than a month earlier, his daughter had reported just that.
Superintendent Scott Ziegler sent an email to parents on the day it happened to say the school was investigating, but told the room on June 22: ‘To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.’
On Monday, juvenile court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the charges – forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio – which is the juvenile court equivalent of a conviction.
The boy, who has not been named because he is a minor, will return to court on November 15 for sentencing. He has also been charged with sexually assaulting another girl at a different school in the same Virginia school district in October.
Loudoun County Schools hasn’t commented on the verdict.
The girl’s parents now say they feel ‘relieved’ after but are demanding an apology from the National School Board Association for its characterization of parents who angrily protest woke school policies as domestic terrorists.
The NSBA has apologized for threatening to mobilize the FBI to prosecute parents after being asked to do so by the country’s increasingly liberal public school system, but Smith says they haven’t gone far enough.
He is threatening to sue the NSBA for defamation unless it apologizes directly to him.