The 2020 Democratic Party Platform is posted on Democrats.org. It’s 92 pages telling how a DNC House, Senate, and President would run the United States. It clearly states exactly how the DNC proposes to handle every problem faced by America and it’s allies and foes except how they will fund their plans.
A few highlights include:
- Universal healthcare and Medicaid for all Americans and illegal aliens. (Pg 61)
- $15 minimum wage
- Immediate citizenship for illegals (Page 63)
- Free college (Page 65)
- Forgiveness of student loans (Page 71)
- Eliminate border walls and Immigration Enforcement (Page 62, 64 & 65)
- Make Washington D.C. the 51st State.
- Abortion for “all women and girls.” (Page 82 & 83)
- $70 trillion Green New Deal, where the USA would be “net-zero greenhouse gas by 2050.” But CLOSE all coal and natural gas power plants by 2035. By 2030 all new construction in the USA must be net-zero greenhouses.
- Create a U.S. Agency for Global Media “to ensure that only accurate information is reported in the news or on the internet.”
- Rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement
- Create a new federal agency of 100,000 people to trace every American.
- Immediately restore voting rights for convicted felons.
- Provide funding to facilitate vote-from-home and mail-in-voting.
- Create a new Federal Credit Bureau (to replace Equifax, et al), and require banks to use this new credit reporting service that will be set up to assist low-income people in buying houses and cars.
- Make gun manufacturers responsible and liable for how their guns are used. (Coming soon LOL: Make car manufacturers responsible and liable for how their cars are used.)
- Declare and treat drug use as a mental illness instead of an illegal activity.
- Declare and support for the Rights of Black Lives Matter, Multi-gender, and preferential treatment for gays wanting to immigrate to America. (Page 63)