Trey Gowdy former federal prosecutor and four term United States Congressman from South Carolina brings his one of a kind style to the podcast platform. Every week you’ll hear original commentaries and power player interviews. Don’t be surprised if his former congressional colleagues stop by from time to time as well.
- A Trey Gowdy Classic…How The Foster Care System Is Wrecking Young Lives ft. Naomi Schaefer Riley
- Jennifer Griffin: An Obligation To Share Unheard Stories
- Q & Trey: It's Time For Summer Vacation
- Kim Strassel: The Craft Of Journalism
- Q & Trey: Keeping Guns In The Right Hands
- Understanding The Parameters of A Prosecution
- Q & Trey: The Truth Is Worth Pursuing
- Balancing An Omnipresent Fear With Dr. Kevin Gilliland
- A Memorial Day Encore...'The Seminal Question Each Memorial Day'
- Q & Trey: Enough is Enough
- Mo Elleithee's Front Row Seat To History
- Q & Trey: We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident
- Dr. Ben Carson: A Dose of Faith
- A Message On Perspective with Kevin Kisner
- Q & Trey: Understanding The Legal Side Of Roe v. Wade
About Trey Gowdy
Trey Gowdy is a former state and federal prosecutor who experienced the criminal justice system firsthand for nearly two decades. In 2010, he was elected to Congress and was chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and chaired the Select Committee on Benghazi. He served on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as well as the Judiciary and Ethics and the Education and Workforce committees. After four terms, he decided to not seek re-election, thus ending his career with an exemplary record in the courtroom and undefeated in political races. He has been widely recognized by law enforcement and victims of crime for his diligent service as a prosecutor and was chairman of the South Commission on Prosecution Coordination. He is the co-author with Senator Tim Scott of the New York Times bestseller Unified.